IBExpert remote support
Do you have certain tasks or issues which need a review by database performance experts?
- Do you really know that there are no blocking transactions?
- Is the garbage collector really successful?
- Is the database design as good as it can be?
- Will additional indices increase or decrease performance?
- Are changes on existing indices needed?
- Do stored procedures/triggers/views use indices?
- Which are the bottleneck SQL statements in your application?
- How can SQL statements be optimized for specific jobs?
All these questions can be answered by the IBExpert Team.
If you need a rapid solution to your current database problems, consider using our remote support.
IBExpert Remote Support works as follows:
Based on Skype® and our remote support software, we connect to a development machine or database server in your network, which must have an internet connection. Using the Skype® phone connection, we discuss the possible problems and review your system using our remote desktop support system. You receive valuable hints as to what you should alter, or we can immediately make some changes in your database and configuration that might improve your system. Individual SQL statements can be analyzed and optimized as needed, or replaced by a functional identical stored procedure.
This is a secure solution, as our database specialist can only connect to your server when you are running the remote support software. You can view all transactions made by the remote supporter on-screen, and can discuss all analyses over Skype® or on the phone.
If you are interested in this support solution, then please complete and return our questionnaire or call +49 (0) 4408 3593492 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm CET) with as many details of your requirements as possible and we will get back to you with a written quotation.