Firebird Null Guide
NULL behaviour and pitfalls in Firebird SQL
26 January 2007 – Document version 1.0.1
- What is NULL?
- NULL support in Firebird SQL
- NULL in operations
- Internal functions and directives
- Aggregate functions
- Conditional statements and loops
- Keys and unique indices
- CHECK constraints
- SELECT DISTINCT
- User-Defined Functions (UDFs)
- Converting to and from NULL
- Altering populated tables
- Testing for NULL and equality in practice
- A: NULL-related bugs in Firebird
- B: Document history
- C: License notice
The contents of this Documentation are subject to the Public Documentation License Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may only use this Documentation if you comply with the terms of this License. Copies of the License are available here or at http://www.firebirdsql.org/pdfmanual/pdl.pdf (PDF) and http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/pdl.html (HTML).
The Original Documentation is titled Firebird Null Guide.
The Initial Writer of the Original Documentation is: Paul Vinkenoog.
Copyright (C) 2004–2009. All Rights Reserved.