Firebird Database Housekeeping Utility
09 April 2013 – Document version 1.4
- Command-line options
- gfix commands
- Shadow files
- Set database page buffers
- Limbo transaction management
- Cache manager
- Changing the database mode
- Setting the database dialect
- Database housekeeping and garbage collection
- Database startup and shutdown
- Database page space utilisation
- Database validation and recovery
- Database write mode
- Version number
- A. Document history
- B. License notice
The contents of this Documentation are subject to the Public Documentation License Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may only use this Documentation if you comply with the terms of this License. Copies of the License are available here or at http://www.firebirdsql.org/pdfmanual/pdl.pdf (PDF) and http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/pdl.html (HTML).
The Original Documentation is titled Firebird Database Housekeeping Utility.
The Initial Writer of the Original Documentation is: Norman Dunbar.
Copyright (C) 2007-2009. All Rights Reserved. Initial Writer contact: NormanDunbar at users dot sourceforge dot net.