Firebird 2.5 Release Notes
Helen Borrie (Collator/Editor)
20 July 2014 - Document v.0253_03 - for Firebird 2.5.3
- General notes
- New in Firebird 2.5
- Changes in the Firebird engine
- Changes to the Firebird API and ODS
- Reserved words and changes
- Configuration parameter additions and changes
- Administrative features
- Security hardening
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Procedural SQL (PSQL)
- International Language Support (INTL)
- Command-line utilities
- Installation notes
- Compatability issues
- Platform ports
- Bugs fixed
- Firebird 2.5 project teams
- A. SQLSTATE
- B. License notice
The contents of this Documentation are subject to the Public Documentation License Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may only use this Documentation if you comply with the terms of this License. Copies of the License are available here or at http://www.firebirdsql.org/pdfmanual/pdl.pdf (PDF) and http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/pdl.html (HTML).
The Original Documentation is entitled Firebird 2.5 Release Notes.
The Initial Writer of the Original Documentation is: Helen Borrie. Persons named in attributions are Contributors.
Copyright (C) 2004-2009. All Rights Reserved. Initial Writer contact: helebor at users dot sourceforge dot net.